Generating RSA-4096 on Nitrokey Pro

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Sat Mar 25 13:01:32 CET 2017

Szczepan Zalega | Nitrokey <szczepan at nitrokey.com> wrote:
> Same is occurring on latest GPG 2.1.19. Attached logs taken under Arch
> Linux. Any ideas how to fix it?

I have read the log which you attached on Monday.

I think that the CCID driver has a bug for TPDU handling for time
extension from the card.

This problem never occurred when a reader handles a time extension from
card and changes into the request of time extension from the reader.

I'll check how it works with my reader and OpenPGP card 2.1.  I will fix
the CCID driver.

Nitrokey Pro also can handle the card's request of time extension to
chang it to reader's request.

Anyhow, scdaemon of GnuPG should be fixed.