Need Help.

Pankaj Kumar. Chaurasia Pankaj.Chaurasia at smartusys.com
Tue Mar 21 05:05:17 CET 2017

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for response. You are right, I am trying to import key for different user from which I have logged in. But the problem is I need to import the key for service account user. I do not allow to login. SQL Agent jobs run with this.

I am trying to do this after reading below article:

" gpg: decryption failed: No secret key
I realised that I was being an idiot and that the service account that I was running the SQL Agent under did not have the certificate registered under that userid. I had only imported the certificate into Kleopatra for the development userid I logged in with and not for the service account. I simply imported the certificate to the service account profile and then everything worked. This meant that the original instructions and code were valid, but I thought I’d put this post up in case anyone did the same stupid thing as me. It’s worth remembering that the certificates are by default imported at a user level into Kleopatra. "

Article link: http://globalgoat.com/2012/03/13/create-automated-pgp-task-in-ssis-using-gnupg/

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj K Chaurasia
Sr. Database Developer
Smart Utility Systems
0120-4208528 (O)  |  +91- 8109510013 (M) |  +91- 9406929510 (M)
pankaj.chaurasia at smartusys.com  | www.smartusys.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.