HTTPS keyservers (with SSL-keys recording)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Mar 15 16:46:58 CET 2017

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 10:14, miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr said:

> keyserver hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net:443

I guess we should better default to hkps:// if a scheme is not given.  I
have not checked whether this is already the case.

> I record SSL-keys all the time, and I believe every communication
> in/with my machine must be permitted by me, and open to my inspection,

I didn't understand the need for recording session keys - in general we
try hard not to leave any trace of session keys.

BTW, we should not use the term SSL anymore.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner