Complete Ubuntu compile of GnuPG

Szczepan Zalega | Nitrokey szczepan at nitrokey.com
Tue Dec 12 11:41:29 CET 2017

On 11/25/2017 01:40 PM, murphy wrote:
> Yes, the permissions and gpg-agent.conf creation is a problem I would
> like to find an easy way around.  As it turns out a fresh install of
> ubuntu 16.04.3 already has /usr/bin/pinentry-gnome3 installed.  That,
> plus the fact that libgnutls28-dev also installs a bunch of stuff on my
> bash file means I can reduce it to:

Hi!

I have scripted an Ubuntu 17.10 docker container recently for building
any GnuPG version and it is available at [1]. More details at [2].

Once built, it runs `gpg --card-edit` by default, but with [3] one can
run any command.

For building desired GnuPG version use (details at [4]):
```
bash docker-build.sh --build-arg GPG_VERSION=2.2.3
```

[1] https://github.com/Nitrokey/gpg-docker
[2] https://github.com/Nitrokey/gpg-docker/wiki
[3] docker-run-command.sh