Has GPGME been extended to support TOFU yet?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat Sep 10 21:10:24 CEST 2016

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 16:27, 2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-groups at riseup.net said:
> Has GPGME been extended to support TOFU yet?

There is support in the repo but we have recently changed data
structures.  Hopefully we can now keep it as it is and work towards the
1.7.0 release.

Missing items for the release are support for the new --quick commands
and for --tofu-policy.  I'll work on this next week; gpgme 1.7.0 has
currently top priority.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

 /* Join us at OpenPGP.conf  <https://openpgp-conf.org> */