recording and retrieving "secrets" into gpg files

Arbiel (gmx) arbiel.perlacremaz at gmx.fr
Sun Oct 2 00:10:59 CEST 2016

Hi Stephan

The "Bash scripting" material, which I began reading, gave me some
valuable informations and I will go on reading it.

On the other hand, I did not understand the aim of the material
concerning bash for gpg, as it deals with issues which I am quite
unaware of. Maybe, when I get more confident in gpg concepts, will I
understand its purpose.

In fact, I wish to record "secrets" in gnome-keyrings, as seahorse does,
and I am looking for tutorials which explain how to do so with bash
scripts, which are the only "programs" I am able to write.

Cheers

Arbiel