BAD signatures for GnuPG Stable

Aaron Tovo aarontovo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:27:21 CET 2016

Probably. Although I did get a failure when using both parameters, but
it was a different error message.

$ gpg --verify  libgpg-error-1.21.tar.bz2.sig libgpg-error-1.21\(1\).tar.bz2
gpg: can't open `libgpg-error-1.21.tar.bz2.sig'
gpg: verify signatures failed: file open error

But I was also renaming files and trying a lot of different things and I
may well have made a mistake in all of that.

Anyway thanks for your help people. I'm on my way. :)

Aaron