How can it be made even easier!?

listo factor listofactor at mail.ru
Tue Oct 13 08:49:30 CEST 2015

On 10/12/2015 09:29 PM, Don Saklad wrote:
> For cognoscenti ?... not for greater users that the too steep learning
> curve holds back distributing more widely?
> http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/6209/what-is-meant-by-steep-learning-curve
The assignment of the units on abscissa and the ordinate is completely
arbitrary. If the abscissa is the amount of knowledge, and the ordinate
is the effort put in to gain it, the curve reflects the popular usage
of the phrase quite well. To me, "knowledge" as a unit makes more sense
that "learning", and "effort" more than "time".

> Would it need an even easier version?... than at
> https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/
It is quite comical to see an article advising on measures against
"bulk surveillance" urging participation in the "web of trust" and
uploading one's key to a keyserver.