Whishlist for next-gen card

Jonathan Schleifer js-gnupg-users at webkeks.org
Fri Feb 20 11:36:32 CET 2015

Am 20.02.2015 um 09:32 schrieb NdK <ndk.clanbo at gmail.com>:

> 1 - support for more keys (expired ENC keys, multiple signature keys)

And maybe for storing a certification key with a different PIN.

> 5 - possibility to export private keys to user-certified devices

That pretty much defeats the point of using a smart card in the first place.

> 6 - like in Yubikey NEO, a physical button to authorize some operations
> can be useful (certification, signature, NFC PIN-less auth)

That would be a pretty useful thing, but require you to trust the card reader. This, however, would really make sense on the Gnuk and I guess you could even do that without changing the spec.

--
Jonathan