GnuPG modern can't genereate keys on my Windows

Zero0 908974014 at qq.com
Mon Aug 31 07:49:06 CEST 2015

I cleared the AppData and registry, installed https://gnupg.org/ftp/gcrypt/binary/gnupg-w32-2.1.7_20150811.exe to D:\Program Files (x86)\GnuPG, started the command prompt, typed "gpg --full-gen-key --expert" and get an EOF error after I entered the password.
gpg (GnuPG) 2.1.7; Copyright (C) 2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Please select what kind of key you want:
   (1) RSA and RSA (default)
   (2) DSA and Elgamal
   (3) DSA (sign only)
   (4) RSA (sign only)
   (7) DSA (set your own capabilities)
   (8) RSA (set your own capabilities)
   (9) ECC and ECC
  (10) ECC (sign only)
  (11) ECC (set your own capabilities)
Your selection? 9
Please select which elliptic curve you want:
   (2) NIST P-256
   (3) NIST P-384
   (4) NIST P-521
   (5) Brainpool P-256
   (6) Brainpool P-384
   (7) Brainpool P-512
Your selection? 2
Please specify how long the key should be valid.
         0 = key does not expire
      <n>  = key expires in n days
      <n>w = key expires in n weeks
      <n>m = key expires in n months
      <n>y = key expires in n years
Key is valid for? (0) 4y
Key expires at 08/30/19 12:23:32 China Standard Time
Is this correct? (y/N) y
GnuPG needs to construct a user ID to identify your key.
Real name: Anonymous
Email address: anon at example.com
Comment:
You selected this USER-ID:
    "Anonymous <anon at example.com>"
Change (N)ame, (C)omment, (E)mail or (O)kay/(Q)uit? o
We need to generate a lot of random bytes. It is a good idea to perform
some other action (type on the keyboard, move the mouse, utilize the
disks) during the prime generation; this gives the random number
generator a better chance to gain enough entropy.
gpg: agent_genkey failed: End of file
Key generation failed: End of file