Multiple GPG public keys with one private keys

NdK ndk.clanbo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:07:14 CEST 2015

Il 27/08/2015 08:02, Divya Vyas ha scritto:

> I am looking at generating multiple public keys with one private keys.
> As I have multiple identities. I dont want to generate separate keypair.
You can have multiple identities associated with one keypair, eventually
using different subkeys for different purposes.
But this "links" all your identities together, that could be undesirable
in some situations.
The only alternative is to generate different keypairs to keep
identities "unlinked", like if they belong to different people (good
luck having 'em signed by others!).

BYtE,
 Diego