Help needed

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Fri Nov 14 02:39:31 CET 2014

On 14/11/14 00:55, Doug Barton wrote:
> On 11/13/14 3:59 PM, david at gbenet.com wrote:

>>> Why did you perform the second step? Just copy ~/.gnupg to the new system, delete
>>> random_seed, and you're done.
>>>
>>> Doug
>>>

>> Doug,
>>
>> I just did that - and I get the same error message.
>
> Did you fix the permissions on the ~/.gnupg directory to be 0700? What happens when you do
> 'gpg --list-keys' at the command line?
>
> BTW, please stop attaching your key to your posts. :)
>
> Doug

Doug,

Permissions:
View content: Only owner
Change content: Only owner
Access control: Only owner

When I do gpg --list-keys:

pub   4096R/AAD8C47D 2014-08-17
uid                  postmaster (There's always light at the end of the tunnel)
<postmaster at gbenet.com>
sub   4096R/FDDA1EF2 2014-08-17

gpg list all keys 198 of them

David

--
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No