[Announce] GnuPG 2.1.0 "modern" released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Nov 11 20:04:11 CET 2014

> I don’t have CFLAGS set to anything. Mac OS X 10.9 and using homebrew
> for most things. The only thing I do is run ./configure && make in the
> untarred gnupg-2.1.0. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s something

I don't know any details about homebrew but it seems to install software
in versioned directories. I guess it is missing a dependency tracker and
thus when installing Libgcrypt an older (but sufficient) version of
libgpg-error gets installed alongside.  GnuPG does not pick up that one
but a different installation of libgpg-error and thus you run into these
problems.

May some someone with more OS X experience look at the problem?

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner