Removing Policy URLs

Mon Mar 3 13:49:00 CET 2014

Am Mo 03.03.2014, 12:24:39 schrieb Khelben Blackstaff:

> As i said in my original question, is there a way to remove a Policy
> URL from a (sub)key ?

I have tried that some time ago and didn't find any way to do that. I
guess that is due to the fact that hardly anybody uses this feature so
that its support is probably limited.

It is possible with UID signatures but in that case with tricks only,
too. And these tricks are nor available for subkeys.

Thus I am afraid this is not possible with the official version of
GnuPG.

Hauke
--
Crypto für alle: http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/fuer/unterstuetzer/