Organizing a GPG key signing party in London

Scott Blystone geek at blystone.net
Thu Feb 13 21:23:21 CET 2014

On 12/02/2014 23:49, MFPA wrote:
Hi

It may also be worthwhile listing it on Biglumber.com.

When I see the state of the entries on big lumber (I've contacted
everyone whose in London , and 75% of the email addresses didn't work) -
I'm pretty sure it won't help.

Ludo

All,

Biglumber has been essentially abandoned by its developer and has been completely unmaintained for several years. It was a wonderful service when it was maintained. Now I think it would be better for it to be removed, but the developer stopped responding to inquiries long ago.

--
Scott Blystone
Rochester, New York

Note: This address also works for instant messaging.

If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer. - Alfred North Whitehead