Fwd: Re: Re: A few newbie Qs

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sun Apr 27 04:02:11 CEST 2014

Is anyone else getting spam like this the instant they post to the list?
 It seems as if one listmember might have a compromised PC which is
sending out spam in response to anything that comes in.

(The full message headers have been trimmed, as they're not particularly
useful.  If a list maintainer wants, though, I'll be happy to send the
full headers.)