UI terminology for calculated validities

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Apr 22 23:40:40 CEST 2014

On 22/04/14 13:56, Hauke Laging wrote:
> This can easily be seen from the facts that (a) the same owner can have
> several keys and (b) there are scenarios in which you will not assign the
> same trust to these keys.

Oh wow. I understand you can make any topic as difficult as you want if you put
some effort into it, but are there seriously people who have different keys for
different levels of identity verification? And do they admit they do this
because they are sadistic, or is there some way they try to explain this away?

Peter.