Another step towards crowdfunding

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Dec 13 19:57:40 CET 2013

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 17:05, christophe.brocas at cnamts.fr said:

> * a very lean and clean GnuPG blog design :) and excellent promotional video !

I was somehow able to convice Sam not to install Wordpress like blogging
software right now.  Which also means that for comments you need to
resort to gnupg-users ;-).

> One question : will STEED be in the scope of theupcoming crowdfunding
> campaign

No.  A better communication platform will help us to gain more
attention.  If that works out, I hope to be able to help working on
STEED without having to wonder how to feed my family the next month.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner