Extracting the session key using gpme?

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.io
Mon Apr 15 20:01:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

I need to make many existing documents available to a new recipient by
revealing the session key to them (in an encrypted message, of course). I
can figure out how to do that with the gpg command line tool, but not with
gpgme. The documentation does not even appear to have the phrase "session
key" in it.

The man page for the gpg command line tool comes with a stern warning about
key escrow, but that doesn't sound at all like what I'm doing, so I take it
I can safely ignore it.

Thanks in advance!