Please help! (Alastair Langwell)

Alastair Langwell sonofbelial at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:19:41 CET 2012

Thanks to you and Robert for getting back to me. However this
unfortunately didn't solve the problem. I ran:

chown alastair:alastair ~/.gnupg/

and

chown alastair:alastair ~/.gnupg/*

Then I tried root:alastair and alastair:root but still no go.

Any other ideas? In the meantime, I'll try and chown each file in
~/.gnupg individually and see if that changes anything.

Incidentally, when I chown'ed everything in the folder, gnupg gave a
warning when I ran it in the terminal:

WARNING: unsafe ownership on configuration file
`/home/alastair/.gnupg/gpg.conf'

Thanks in advance for helping me solve this.

Best,
Alastair
Key: E2F6 3C0F 21BB 5DEB 32BF AC52 CA72 33EC 302F 21A8