Trust signatures with unbounded regular expressions

Sean Buckheister s_buckhe at cs.uni-kl.de
Tue Feb 21 19:55:59 CET 2012

> If I understand, you were trying to accept "mail1.example.com" and "mail2.example.com".  Try this regexp:

And *only* those two, not "mail3.example.com", which would match too, as
you mentioned. There are a number of other, similar cases that are not
easily solved without more signatures or more separate code in my
application.

I use gpg via gpgme, only little of the actual gpg workings are exposed
to the user. Right now I'm thiking of using annotations on trust
signatures with the actual regex, and the "main" domain as the regex for
gpg to match on.