Organizing GPA public key list into favourites groups????

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 23:01:24 CET 2011

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 18:57:40 +0000, MFPA <expires2011 at ymail.com>
wrote:

>Hi
>

>On Thursday 13 January 2011 at 8:33:33 PM, in
><mid:2boui6tfg3hasb9rde5bl90n8nkiac0jqu at 4ax.com>, Bo Berglund wrote:
>

>> I don't know if GPGShell
>> actually shows the groups defined in the gpg.conf file
>> anyway...
>
>GPGshell doesn't use the groups defined in gpg.conf - it uses its own
>"lists" instead.

OK, so I downloaded and installed GPGshell 3.77 to test it. Result:

- This application tries to install stuff into Winows/system32!!!!!
- When using GPGtools to encrypt, it opens an explorer window on
c:\windows\system32!

These two items alone would be cause not to use GPGshell. All programs
should keep off of the windows system folders!

- Even though a few tools were set to install to quick-launch they are
not...
- No Explorer integration at all...
- Not possible to use "lists", the menu says <no list available>
- No menu command to create a list...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden