Which release should we be using?

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 09:19:30 CEST 2011

On 08/23/2011 02:04 AM, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 03:47, papillion at gmail.com said:
>
> Spying on X windows is pretty easy and thus Pinentry tries to make it
> harder.

Werner,

Since I've never used Pinentry, I'm obviously missing something here.
While I'm aware that spying on X-Window is not too complicated, how does
manually entering a passphrase into Pinentry make snooping harder.
Admittedly, I've never looked at the code so I probably don't know the
whole story. Is entry into Pinentry vulnerable to traditional keylogging?

Anthony