Location of GnuPG 1.4.11 Windows binary

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Aug 22 10:16:37 CEST 2011

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 04:54, markr-gnupg at signal100.com said:

> If anyone from GnuPG is reading this, please don't stop building (and
> providing links to) Windows binaries for GnuPG 1.x. I'm sure I can't be

I deliberately removed the link.  For those who really really need 1.4
for Windows, they should just read the announcement to see where you can
find a binary.  After all it has been there for more than a decade and
the README files on the FTP server tell that as well.

New users on Windows shall not use 1.4 thus it is not anymore linked
from the web page.  Whether there will be future 1.4 binaries has not
yet been decided.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner