No SmartCard Daemon

Grant Olson kgo at grant-olson.net
Sun Apr 3 21:13:39 CEST 2011

On 04/03/2011 03:05 PM, Grant Olson wrote:

> For some reason debian-based software includes scdaemon in the gpgsm
> package.
>
> Part of me feels like this is a bug in the packaging, but I don't know
> enough about debian packaging to file a bug report.  That, or I'm too
> lazy...

I decided to stop being lazy, but it looks like there's a 4 year old bug
report that requests the exact thing I had in mind:  Either move
scdaemon somewhere else, or at least include its name in the description
so people can find scdaemon via searches.

-Grant

"Look around! Can you construct some sort of rudimentary lathe?"