Paranoid People's User Group?

Paul Richard Ramer free10pro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 06:43:59 CEST 2010

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:57:08 -0700, Dan Cowsill wrote:
> After some googling, I decided this would be the best place to start.
> What I'm after is a mailing list or user group that exchanges encrypted
> communications with each other.  Or, if no such mailing list exists, I
> wonder if I might be able to pick up a pen-pal or two that wants to use
> PGP to communicate.

There is such a mailing list, which is called PGPNET.  It is part of
Yahoo! Groups and is located at
<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PGPNET/>.  All mail, with few
exceptions, is encrypted to all members of the group.

-Paul

--
Please use my PGP key when sending me e-mail, if you can.

PGP Key ID: 0x3DB6D884
PGP Fingerprint: EBA7 88B3 6D98 2D4A E045  A9F7 C7C6 6ADF 3DB6 D884