Confirmation for cached passphrases useful?

Tue Oct 12 11:14:47 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag 12 Oktober 2010 09:05:56 schrieb Daniel Kahn Gillmor:

> I think that grabbing mouse and kbd prevents other tools from *reading*
> the kbd and mouse events.  It doesn't prevent synthesized events from
> triggering those inputs (e.g. clicking "OK" on a button).

But this may change in the future. On the one hand you are free to have X
clients running untrustedly (which should make that impossible) on the other
hand I read rumores about the SELinux people heading at changes to their LSM
in order to address the (more than obvious...) X problem.

Hauke
--
PGP: D44C 6A5B 71B0 427C CED3 025C BD7D 6D27 ECCB 5814