GPG on Windows 7?

MFPA expires2010 at ymail.com
Sat Nov 20 15:30:10 CET 2010

Hi

On Thursday 18 November 2010 at 12:01:06 PM, in
<mid:hq4ae6tjcj3b5s0q31h0lr4td1h5bkqafd at 4ax.com>, Bo Berglund wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:14:26 +0000, MFPA
> <expires2010 at ymail.com> wrote:

> it is a big drawback that the Explorer shell
> integration is missing. Now I have every time to
> navigate a long way in order to encrypt a file instead
> of doing it directly from Windows Explorer.

I find it automatically starts looking in the directory where I last
encrypted a file.

Also, if you have the GPGtools window open, you can drag the file
onto the "encrypt" icon...

> Now another GPGshell problem: GPGshell insists on
> showing all its dialogs in Swedish whereas I want them
> to be in English. I tried to find a language
> configuration dialog or something but failed. Is this
> program really so stupid that it insists on using the
> language of my keyboard layout as the dialog
> language??? I can't belive it, so I ask if someone here
> could explain how I can change it?

In GPGshell's help file, section 3 Usage, paragraph 16 says:-

   "Translation-files (*.lng) in the application-directory will set
   the <default> language. You can still choose other languages from
   the dropdown-box in "Preferences/GPGshell.../Interface", of
   course."

In my case <default> is the only choice; I see it all in English and
have no *.lng files present.

- --
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2010 at ymail.com

Confusion is always the most honest response