Where is the webpage for GpgEx?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:24:29 CET 2010

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:02:01 -0500, Jerry <gnupg.user at seibercom.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:37:52 +0100
>Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> articulated:
>
>> This leads to a Gpg4Win page dealing with translations and not to the
>> page dealing with GpgEx itself.
>> I do not want Gpg4Win but I want GpgEx *only*. How can this be done?
>
>I guess you could just follow the progression of links here until you
>find what you are looking for.
>
>Good luck.
>
>http://www.ohloh.net/p/gpgex
The download link leads to the page below...

>http://www.gpg4win.org/download.html
Only combined installer offered that also forces GnuPG 2.0.14 on me.

>http://cvs.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?root=GpgEX
SVN for the sources... I can't build the application. :(

Conclusion:
There seems to be no *separate* installer for GpgEx available, the
only way to get it is to also have GnuPG 2.0.14 forced on me. :(
Why?

--

Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden