URGENT: GNuPG 1.2.1 - secret keys help

Kannan, Aarthi [Tech] Aarthi.Kannan at gs.com
Mon Mar 29 07:16:18 CEST 2010

I do have a backup. When I run on a particular directory, the secret key gets listed. I had to cvs it to the server and then I try listing secret keys on the server folder - it fails with the invalid packet error message!
I see the file there in the directory, with the same size. It also has read/write permissions on all the files and also the dir. Is there any other permission that I need?