How to check the trust level

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Sat Nov 21 23:22:42 CET 2009

On Nov 21, 2009, at 1:48 PM, ratzip wrote:

> HI,guys
> If some one has signed my key and set the trust level on my key, how
> could I check the trust level he set?
> which commands should I use?

It depends on what you mean by "trust level".  If you mean the
ownertrust, then you can't - that's personal to him and is not visible
outside of his machine.  If you mean the signature verification level,
then it is visible in the --list-sigs output - 3 for "positive"
verification, 2 for "casual" verification, and 1 for "persona" (aka
didn't check) verification.  If none of these numbers appear, it's a
"generic" verification.

David