procmail and gpg

Stormer's Cgi-Archive stormer at stormer.org
Thu May 14 08:51:33 CEST 2009

To all that responded,

I got it to work...

Here is how...

First, when executed by .procmailrc, the .gnupg directory needed to be
in the same directory as the .procmailrc file.   It had to be
chown:chgrp for that user.

The procmailrc looks like this...

:0
{
:0fbw
| gpg --encrypt -r 3BE2D343 --armor --output -
:0c
! email2 at mydomain.com
}

The only matching thing in all emails was the X-ClamAV: clean

What this does...

When an email comes into that pop account, it encrypts it and forwards
it to email2 at domain.com

cheers!

James

--