Printing Keys and using OCR.

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri May 18 22:37:59 CEST 2007

> All seems rather academic to me as I would expect the current
> encryption
> algorithms to be rendered useless by then.

Not academic at all.  If we know that paper will last for >2000 years
assuming just basic precautions, then we know that the lifetime of
our media will not be the limiting factor on the lifetime of our
private communication.

There's something to be said for the knowledge that one part of your
system is that phenomenally overdesigned.

--
Robert J. Hansen <rjh at sixdemonbag.org>

"Most people are never thought about after they're gone.  'I wonder
where Rob got the plutonium?' is better than most get." -- Phil Munson