Windows Vista

Wouter Snels nospam at ofloo.org
Sat Jul 28 11:49:57 CEST 2007

Hi,

I currently bought a new laptop and it has windows vista on it, I've
always used GPG, it works on it only one problem though,

C:\Users\Ofloo>gpg --send-key --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net 0x3503FFC0
gpg: versturen van sleutel 3503FFC0 naar hkp server
pool.sks-keyservers.net // sending key 3503FFC0 to hkp server
pool.sks-keyservers.net
gpgkeys: this keyserver type only supports key retrieval
gpg: communicatie fout met de sleutelserver: file read error // english:
communication error with keyserver
gpg: sleutelserver verzending is mislukt: file read error //english:
keyserver sending has failed file read error

C:\Users\Ofloo>

C:\Users\Ofloo>gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.7
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: C:/Users/Ofloo/AppData/Roaming/gnupg
Ondersteunde algoritmen:
Publike sleutel: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA
Versleutel algoritme: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Samenvattings algoritme: MD5, SHA1, RIPEMD160, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512,
SHA224
Compressie: Ongecomprimeerd, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2

C:\Users\Ofloo>