Windows GUI recommendation for USB disk

Frank Hubeny FHubeny at wittbiomedical.com
Fri Oct 27 20:52:15 CEST 2006

Hello Robert;

I got your e-mail from gnupg user group posts.

You can use gpgshell on a USB drive.  You have to have a installed copy of both gpg, and gpgshell on your pc first.  Then down load a utility called copy2usb from the gpgshell web site.  There is a link to it in the documentation for gpgshell.

It works fine I am using it now and have removed all encryption tools from my pc.  The file manager in gpgshell works fine. For me to do encryption and decryption.

If I can help please send me any questions in plain text.

FRANK D. HUBENY
RMA SUPERVISOR
Philips Medical Systems
Cardio/Vascular Systems
305 North Drive
Melbourne, Florida 32934
USA
Phone: +1 321.253.5693 ext. 1176
Toll-free: +1 800.669.1328 ext. 1176
Fax: +1 321.253.0372
E-Mail: fhubeny at wittbiomedical.com

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.  The message is intended solely for the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.