Typo found in gpg 1.4.3

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri May 12 12:17:19 CEST 2006

Trevor Smith <trevor at haligonian.com> writes:

> On 7-May-06, at 7:17 AM, markus reichelt wrote:
>> po/de.po:msgstr "%d marignal-needed, %d complete-needed, %s
>> Trust-Modell\n"
>>
>> I guess it should be "marginal-needed"
>
> and "Trust-Model".

Trust-Modell is actually correct although ist is an English/German
mix.

Sometimes it is not easy to find corresponding and short translations
for English terms.  Anyway, I fixed the first one and changed
Trust-Modell to Vertrauensmodell - knowing that this will lead to
"classic Vertrauensmodell" or even "external Vertrauensmodell" :-(

Thanks,

   Werner