MUA questions

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Sat Feb 7 17:13:56 CET 2004

On Friday 06 February 2004 11.33, Johan Wevers wrote:

> Yeah, why not adapt computersystems to use hyroglyphs, rhunes and
> cuneiforms too. All very usefull. Noone cares that the message
> sizes grow significantly, we all have glass fiber lines to our
> houses and don't pay for traffic volumes anyway.

As a matter of fact, my computer system is ready to display and work with all
of the above (except that I'm not sure about cuneiforms - is that something
similar to a carnivore?). The only thing missing is a font with these
included. Going to wikipedia, I notice that the system can handle arabic,
hebrew, greek, korean, japanese, chinese, hindi, cyrillic and vietnamese
already (Ok, a few of these still have a few missing glyphs in my default
font, but as I'm not using these, I haven't investigated).

cheers
-- vbi

--
Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with the software.