--refresh-keys stops working while processing

Jens Kubieziel gnupg at kubieziel.de
Wed Apr 7 21:02:30 CEST 2004

Hi,

I wanted to update my keyring and did a "gpg --refresh-keys" without
other options. After processing 194 keys it stopped. I got no error
message and the last line which was spit out is:
gpg: Schlüssel C5836F2A: "Christian Franke (Der Spinner) <franke.christian at gmx.de>" Nicht geändert

After waiting some 10-20 minutes I killed the process. When I retried it,
the gpg-process stopped at approximately 110 keys. I can reproduce this
error for every "--refresh-keys".
What can be the reason for this? (I was only the whole time.)

Thanks for any hints
--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged demo.