Outlook express messes up when it receives gpg-signed mail?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon Sep 15 10:08:01 2003

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:26:25 +0100, Thomas White said:

> I've written a (trivial) patch which adds this header for Sylpheed.
> It's posted to the Sylpheed mailing list and I'll forward it to anyone

As said, this is not of any use.

> I also notice that KMail (1.5) doesn't appear to generate the inline
> header.  Should that be fixed too?

No.

> Is it required that the Content-Disposition header immediately follows
> the Content-Type header?  At least one of my mailing lists seems to be
> rearranging these headers.

With the exception of the Received headers, no special ordering of
headers is required.  Rearranging is allowed but in general not a good
practice.

  Werner

--
Werner Koch                                      <wk@gnupg.org>