non root users

DBSMITH at OhioHealth.com DBSMITH at OhioHealth.com
Mon Oct 13 14:45:55 CEST 2003

All,

I am running version 1.2.1 and I want to allow non-root users to be able
to list the keys and encrypt for support issues.   In my options file I
have stated
- -no-secmem-warning,  but as a test user I still receive that messages
about the memory.
When I run gpg --list-keys as a test user I get nothing back...???   I
have placed them in the proper group and have sgid'ed.

thank you!
Derek B. Smith
OhioHealth IT
UNIX / EDM Team