[Q] How do I revoke my old key?

Daniel Carrera dcarrera@math.umd.edu
Fri May 16 17:53:03 2003

--1SQmhf2mF2YjsYvc

Alright.  I have my cool, brand-new key-ring, and I have made a revocation=
=20
certificate for my old key.

Now that I have the revocation certificate, how do I actually revoke it?
I guess I must send it to a key-server.  How do I do that?

Do I need to go over every key-server I sent my key to?  I'm not sure I=20
can remember them all.  Or is it enough to send the revocation to one HKP=
=20
and one LDAP key server?

I have made backups of everything I had encrypted with my old key.  Is it=
=20
safe to delete the key now?

Thanks for the help.
--=20
Daniel Carrera         | OpenPGP fingerprint:
Graduate TA, Math Dept | 9B32 660B 0557 7D7D 5892 0036 D591 4D05 2938 1B7E
UMD  (301) 405-5137    | http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/pgp.html

--1SQmhf2mF2YjsYvc

--1SQmhf2mF2YjsYvc--