Invalid passphrase

John Aldrich john@chattanooga.net
Sun Jul 20 00:06:01 2003

On Saturday 19 July 2003 04:04 pm, Neil Williams wrote:

> > This is getting REALLY aggravating REALLY quickly and I'd really
> > appreciate some help on this!
>
> In times of desperation, you can still use command line GnuPG - simply
> comment out the use-agent line in the config. (gpg.conf or options).
>
> Just remember to uncomment it when you want to test the variable again!

No, I can't, I don't think. Because for some strange reason, it refuses to=
=20
recongize my passphrase that way. The other way, it says "no passphrase" ev=
en=20
though I disabled caching the passphrase for signing.

BTW, I did discovered where I had auto-sign enabled and disabled it there..=
=2E.=20
but it's really not working any more.... I had a suggestion from Ingo Klock=
er=20
to add "ignore-cache-for-signing" to my .gnupg/gpg-agent.conf file. I did=20
that and it's still not working... I've emailed Ingo and he's not replied=20
yet... Dunno. He seemed to think this was not the proper forum for this=20
discussion.
	John