Kmail plugin progress

Robin Lynn Frank rlfrank@paradigm-omega.com
Sat Jul 19 23:54:01 2003

--Boundary-02=_q4bG/5h4cGNtsV/

Well, I actually got the kmail plugin to function...except for that little=
=20
button in the configuration window that says Start Certificate Manager.  Th=
at=20
still crashes everytime.  Since I can now sign and enter a passphrase, etc,=
 I=20
assume the gpg-agent is functioning.  If the certificatemanager issue is=20
strictly a kmail problem, let me know and I'll haunt whatever mail list the=
y=20
may have.
=2D-=20
Robin Lynn Frank | Director of Operations | Paradigm-Omega, LLC

Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
Whom the gods would make mad, they first give computers.

--Boundary-02=_q4bG/5h4cGNtsV/

--Boundary-02=_q4bG/5h4cGNtsV/--