Keyservers and subkeys

Johan Parin Johan.Parin@abc.se
Tue Jul 15 09:38:02 2003

--=-=-=

Hi all,

I recently made a key with the following structure (used to sign this
message):

4096R
1024D
4096g

I uploaded it to wwwkeys.pgp.net but the encryption key was
missing. Uploaded it instead to ldap://pgp.surfnet.nl:11370 and now I
can download it if I search for the primary RSA ID. However, I'm not
able to download it if searching for the DSA subkey 9B2958B0 (used to
sign this message), even if I specify the long key ID. I've tried

ldap://pgp.surfnet.nl:11370
ldap://keyserver.pgp.com
hkp://subkeys.pgp.net

Those have been given on this list as servers able to search for
subkeys.

What's up here?

=2D-=20
Johan Parin <Johan.Parin@abc.se>