trying to edit my key

Ben Finney bignose@zip.com.au
Tue Jul 15 04:09:03 2003

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

On 15-Jul-2003, Pat wrote:
> "You must select at least one user ID." [...] I do enter the user ID!
            ^^^^^^                                   ^^^^^

Note the difference.

Most of the commands at the 'gpg --edit-key' prompt operate on a set of
selected subkeys or uids.  You toggle each one by typing its number from
the list presented; the list is then updated with each selected item
marked with an asterisk.  Once the items you want to affect are all
selected, issue the command.

--=20
 \       "Kill myself? Killing myself is the last thing I'd ever do."  |
  `\                                          -- Homer, _The Simpsons_ |
bignose@zip.com.au  F'print 9CFE12B0 791A4267 887F520C B7AC2E51 BD41714B

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH--