.NET library

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Wed Jan 8 21:37:02 2003

On Wed Jan 08 2003; 12:08, Erick Thompson wrote:

> > Windows project which use GPGME is WinPT I guess. I still work on
> > GPGCOM+ but it's not ready for a public release yet.
>
> I haven't run across that project before.

It was part of the GPGME CVS repository but due to a project which
needed native W32 COM+ support, I decided to use the source for
a ATL COM project. Some things are not easy to implement with the
MingW32/CPD in the COM world so I switched to Visual C/C++.

If you are interested in it, I can send you the code, it's GPLed.
For the case you need more information, you can contact me directly
because I'm not sure if gnupg-devel is the right place for it.

        Timo