FREE Virus And Spam Protection for Windows Users

Veronica Loell info@nakawe.se
Fri Oct 4 10:45:02 2002

I know this is off topic but I would still like a clarification on the
non-freeness of programs that run on windows. What exactly does that mean?
An open source program that runs on Windows is not OS? I was under the
impression that OS programs including gnupg when run on a mswin machine was
still OS.

- Veronica