Using gpg on multiple systems

David Calvarese dhcalva@fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 23 17:17:01 2002

I'm rather new to GPG myself, but a long time user of PGP.  With PGP I
would have just kept my keys on a floppy disk and had the program get them
from there when needed.  This of course, would require you to have the
floppy in the drive when reading mail.

--On Saturday, February 23, 2002 12:36:12 AM -0500 Bobby