Most appropriate / usefuls / synchronizing keyservers ?

David Shaw dshaw@jabberwocky.com
Wed Dec 18 15:46:01 2002

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 09:16:07AM -0500, Toxik - Fabian Rodriguez wrote:

>  - http://keyserver.kjsl.com:11371/ - If you want your key to be
> considered into the Keyanalyze reports, measuring Mean Shortest
> Distance (MSD) to another key - not anabsolute measure of trust but
> an interesting one

As things stand now, this is really the only keyserver I recommend
anyone using unless there is a specific reason to use another (photo
IDs).  Jason Harris has most of the pksd bugs fixed, including the v4
RSA keyid bug and the serious subkey corruption bug.  This server also
synchronizes well with the other servers.

David