1024 bit encryption compromised?

carl w spitzer cwsiv_home1@juno.com
Tue Apr 9 06:52:01 2002

Why 2048?
A friend who first gave me a copy of PGP said to use either 1023 or 2047
to make the mathmatics of factoring fail to the more common computer
routines.

         o      _____            |     CWSIV_HOME1@JUNO.COM    |

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:15:59 +0100 (CET) "Oyvind A. Holm"
<sunny@sunbase.org> writes:

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.